Date(s) - 03/27/2018 - 03/28/2018
8:30 am - 7:00 pm
This is the only event in the sourcing calendar wholly dedicated to one of the fastest growing and most innovative delivery regions in the global sourcing market.
The Programme agenda is packed with compelling insights and information about the region’s sourcing capability:
- Powerful and thought-provoking content that will contextualise emerging Europe alongside other global delivery regions like South Africa, Philippines and India.
- Presidents of international outsourcing associations from the UK, Nordics, Germany, Poland, Romania, Bulgaria, Hungary will share their knowledge on the innovations and trends they see emerging from within the region.
- HfS Research will share their unique perspective on how well the region is positioned to take advantage of a new global digital ecosystem.
- Independent global commentators like PwC, Deloitte and CMS will provide fact-based insights on the capabilities of the region and the strengths and weaknesses of key strategic countries within it.
- Senior officials from The Council of British Chambers of Commerce in Europe, the Department for International Trade and the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development will talk about the practicalities of doing business across the region in the shadow of Brexit.
You will also meet senior executives from Global brands like GE, Goldman Sachs, Barclays, Ryanair, Western Union and State Street Bank, who will tell you how it really is.
And, to make sure you get all the answers to the most important questions are a team of moderators and facilitators including highly respected journalists from the BBC World Service and CNN.
Date: 27-28 March 2018
Timings: 8:30 hrs till 19:00 hrs
Venue: etc. venues, 155 Bishopsgate, Liverpool St.
London – EC2M 3YD. UK.
Event Overview, Agenda, Speakers and other details at: https://www.sourcing.emerging-europe.com/
Contact: Emiliano Ramos
SUMBIT YOUR EVENT HERE