Date(s) - 09/24/2018 - 09/25/2018
Digital Transformation enables businesses to innovate faster, become more agile and gain competitive advantage. But without a fast, secure network, digital transformation becomes impossible. Networks will need to be more resilient and dynamic to support the pace of change and elevate the customer experience.
When organizations begin conversations concerning digital transformation, the network is rarely a factor and often viewed as a cost center. As the world races towards 30 billion connected devices, organizations must deal with greater levels of security, scale, and cost, as well as the fractured nature of the IoT landscape.
The network of the future will be simpler, faster, transparent, self-repairing and cheaper. The ISG Future Networks Summit will explore the various avenues and trends that enterprises can consider in transforming existing network infrastructures to support their digital transformation, including:
- Network Technology Transformation;
- Impact of Blockchain and Automation Technology on Networks;
- Mobility and IoT
The ISG Future Networks Summit will address the following key issues:
• Moving from present state to the network of the future — what are the important considerations?
• What are the sourcing strategies to ensure making the right network technology transformation choice?
• Are 3rd-party managed networks the wave of the future?
• The threat of Iot and hyper-connectivity on network security.
• Could blockchain be an answer to enhanced network security?
• NFV and SDN — bringing the network out of the closet and into the cloud.
Know more details about Event Overview, Agenda, Speakers at: https://fnchicago18.isg-one.com/
Discount Code: FNSOD: https://FNChicago18.isg-one.com?promo=FNSOD
Date: September 24th – 25th, 2018
Location: Swissôtel Chicago: 323 East Wacker Drive, Chicago, IL 60601, USA.
Contact: Maria Magro