Provider Side: Starting from the audience profiling in sales process to the delivery of project, there is a good number of people involved from the services organization.
- Subject Matter Expert (Industry Vertical/ Technology Domain/ Service Offering).
- Client Advocate/ Client Relation.
- Business Development.
- Account Management.
- Sales Enablement/ Strategy.
- Advisor/ Analyst/ Influencer Relations.
- Corporate Marketing.
- Inside Sales/ Lead Generation/ Demand Generation.
- Digital Media/ Marketing (SEO, SMM, Content, Creative, Online Communities, Email)
- Market Research, Analysis and Data Management.
- Integrated Marketing.
- Event Management.
- PR & External Communications.
- Delivery Functions: Project Management/ Program Management etc.
- Support Functions: (Immigration; Corporate HR & Recruitments; Administration, Legal, F&A)
Others: In addition to buyers and providers, there are professionals who play a vital role in the Outsourcing Lifecycle. In certain cases, buyers and providers trust, obey, respect and need them.
- Industry Experts: Research, Analysis, Advising and Consulting Professionals.
- Government Agencies Professionals.
- Industry Associations Professionals.
- Press and Media Professionals.
- Marketing Agencies.
This is my own experience, others might have a different opinion. Please feel free to share your thoughts or reach-out to me on LinkedIn. Contributor: Gurdeep Singh Bindra.